For today, I thought you might enjoy a little window into my life. Wait, that’s what every blog post is. But this one’s a list.
10. 3 out of 4 Sunday mornings each month, you leave your driveway for church through a maze of toilet paper, silly string, yarn, plastic forks, and saran wrap.
9. You call your friends, “dude,” and “bro.” Also, you use words like beast, swag, and sick in contexts that confuse your peers.
8. You’ve sworn you’d never attend another all-night event, at least 6 times. But this Friday night, at 3 am, while your friends are on their Tempur-Pedics dreaming about the steady growth of their 401Ks, you’ll be curled up in the fetal position in a corner at Urban Air Trampoline Park while 100 teenagers bounce the night away.
7. You know what “blue darting” means.
6. You used to like pizza. But not anymore.
5. You spend your 22nd anniversary doing prom skippers with dateless 17 year olds. Hypothetically speaking. <3
4. Other people call it, “Church Camp.” You call it, “Vacation.”
3. Your husband has enough t-shirts to clothe an entire 3rd world country.
2. You have enough t-shirts to clothe one of that country’s neighboring territories. You’d give them away to those people, too, but they were gifts.
1. You’ve seen Family Force 5 in concert, on purpose, you can quote entire scenes from Nacho Libre, and you are right this very moment printing out this blog post to show your husband later.